Welcome to a New Era of Foxiness
Hi there, friends. By now, if you’ve visited before, you’re probably like: “Hey, this looks a little different.” Yup, we got a much-needed makeover and I am loving it, and I sincerely hope you are, too. If you’re new to the site, welcome! I blog about vegan and cruelty-free food, fashion, and beauty, and we have a lot of fun up in this club.
If you’re in to green or eco-fashion, then you’re probably familiar with MIAKODA, the incredible company that ticks all of the boxes of conscious and stylish apparel and accessories. Here’s what Miakoda is in a nutshell:
- Animal-friendly - Everything is intentionally vegan and entirely cruelty-free, and PETA-Approved
- Ethically made in the USA - Heck yes, and you can feel the quality
- Handmade - Each piece is lovingly handmade and it shows
- Eco-friendly and sustainable - Earth-loving materials, dyes, and processes mean these garments are gentle on the planet
- Organic – Much of the Miakoda line is organic
- Body loving and enduring - The designs are flattering, forgiving, live-in pieces that you’ll have for seasons to come
On a personal note, creator Julia is one of the kindest people on the planet. She embodies that gentle, yet strong spirit that makes you instantly feel at ease. She’s generous, visionary, and all-around someone you want to support as she continues to build a business we can all feel incredible about.
The Many Looks of MIAKODA
I’ve long used MIAKODA pieces in television fashion segments because the clothes just look so effortless, chic, and accessible. I mean, I live in the leggings (seriously – like, I’ll wear them to work, yoga, and then to sleep, which I recognize is a little bit disconcerting…). Take a peek and prepare to fall in love.
The Little Foxes’ Miakoda Giveaway
MIAKODA is kindly offering one lucky winner a tank of his/her choice (a $20 – $78 value USD). These tanks are organic, feature MIAKODA’s exclusive prints, and are made in the USA. Open to USA entrants only, please.